Earlier today, North Dakota Democrats confirmed voters suspicions and endorsed the radical, socialist agenda of the liberal left. In a Facebook post on Saturday, the District 42 Democrat Party shared a letter to the editor in the Grand Forks Herald titled, “Socialism U.S. style: The need of our time” with the caption “Bravo!”
“This is just the latest in a string of tone deaf attempts by Democrats to pull North Dakota toward the radical, socialist agenda of the liberal left,” said North Dakota Republican Party Chief of Staff Dawson Schefter. “If North Dakota Democrats continue to support socialist policies, they will no doubt lead their party toward further obscurity.”
- Medicare for all — REMINDER: Obamacare hascreatedhigher premiums and fewer choices for North Dakotans while shifting the burden of cost onto small businesses and farmers.
- Free college tuition — REMINDER: Bernie Sanders lost. (Thankfully)
- The Green New Deal — REMINDER: Here is what the Green New Deal calls for:
- End all clean coal, natural gas, nuclear power production in the U.S.
- Require upgrading or replacing every building in the country
- Mandate government-provided healthcare, wages, paid vacations, retirement benefits, housing, food, college, “access to nature”, and employment for those “unwilling to work”
- Eliminate air travel and farting cows…Seriously.
- Oh, and of course, there’s zero mention of how they would pay for any of this. Shocker.
- Repealing the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act — REMINDER: North Dakota was the number one state to benefit from President Trump’s Tax Cuts.
Facebook just forced the Heidi Heitkamp-funded Democrat-NPL ads to be taken down because they were clearly nothing more than a thinly-veiled voter suppression effort:
As Rob Port who first wrote this story says, Heitkamp and her party “weren’t trying to inform hunters. They were trying to confuse them, and deter them from voting.”
What Heidi Heitkamp hasn’t deleted, however, is her lie about the Casselton soybeans, which Heitkamp said were unsold and had no place to go, even though they had been sold and are now being picked up for delivery.
“Heidi Heitkamp’s lies, amid her ‘bring it home’ tour, are making it clear to voters that her real home is with the other dishonest liberals in Washington DC, not with North Dakotans,” said North Dakota Republican Party Communications Director Jake Wilkins. “North Dakotans know that if Heitkamp can’t be trusted to tell the truth, she shouldn’t be trusted with six more years in the Senate.”