Heidi Heitkamp has spent her campaign cozying up to President Trump, hoping voters forget her liberal record.
But now in a moment of desperation, Heitkamp is bringing Joe Biden, the second highest ranking official of an administration that:
- Offered amnesty
- Protected late-term abortion
- Caused premiums to skyrocket
- Burdened the agriculture industry with the WOTUS regulation
- Put energy jobs at risk with the Clean Power Plan and BLM Flaring Rule
- And told North Dakota’s small businesses, “You didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.”
This is the agenda Heitkamp supported nearly 90% of the time.
“Heidi Heitkamp supported the Obama-Biden agenda even when it was wrong for North Dakota,” said North Dakota Republican Party Communications Director Jake Wilkins. “Joe Biden won’t be able to make North Dakota voters forget Heitkamp’s anti-North Dakota record.”
North Dakota Republican Party Communications Director Jake Wilkins issued the following statement on another debate victory from Kevin Cramer:
“Just less than two weeks from being ousted, Heidi Heitkamp seems to have perfected the art of Washington doublespeak that North Dakotans have come to resent. Heidi’s out-of-touch, liberal record was again on full display tonight; and North Dakotans are ready to reject her campaign of lies, manufactured controversy, and grave errors in judgement.”