Vote NO Measure 3
- Measure 3 will CUT your representation in the North Dakota House from two representatives, down to one.
- Out of state billionaires and special interests groups are currently pouring hundreds of thousands of dollars into our state in an attempt to influence our election.
- Measure 3 is opposed by veteran groups, the Republican Party, Governor Burgum, Congressman Armstrong, Senator Hoeven and Senator Cramer.
- If passed, the person with the most votes may not win the next election and candidates will be able to hide their party affiliation.
- North Dakota non-profit Brighter Future Alliance is suing to remove Measure 3 from the November ballot.
- Measure 3 proposes amending North Dakota’s constitution to remove power from your elected representatives to unelected bureaucrats.
Call to Action
Constitutional Ballot Measure 3 lumps 5 unrelated issues into one ballot measure and if passed would be detrimental to the future of North Dakota’s political landscape. North Dakota is being taken advantage of by out of state money and special interest groups in an attempt to bring California politics to our state. We as a party need to be all hands on deck in order to defeat this measure. We saw the effects of not taking these measures seriously with the passage of Measure 1 in 2018. We cannot sit idly by while our state is stolen from under our feet.
What you can do:
- Be vocal in your district and inform voters on the dangers of Measure 3
- Write letters to the editor regarding Measure 3
- Join the grass roots Facebook movement “Stop Measure 3 ND”
- Share social media content on your personal page to increase the social media reach of the Stop Measure 3 Campaign
Defeat Measure 3
The North Dakota Republican Party is committed to defeating the dangerous, anti-democratic and anti-American initiated measure (“Measure 3”) currently being funded by liberal out-of-state interests. We need your help to fight Measure 3 and protect North Dakota conservative values.