National pro-life and conservative leaders met in Fargo yesterday to urge Heidi Heitkamp to vote yes on Judge Kavanaugh’s Supreme Court nomination.
This event comes just two days after socialists gathered outside Heidi Heitkamp’s campaign office to urge her to vote no on President Trump’s nominee.
- Over 60% of North Dakotans want Judge Kavanaugh confirmed.
- The rest of the North Dakota Congressional delegation supports Judge Kavanaugh’s nomination.
- Sen. Heitkamp is facing significant pressure from both sides on which way to vote.
- It’s taking 37 days for Sen. Heitkamp to meet with Judge Kavanaugh, the longest she’s ever waited to meet with a SCOTUS nominee.
- Democrat party boss Chuck Schumer issued Heitkamp and other red-state Dems these orders: “Don’t commit. Stay as neutral as you can, as long as you can.”
Given that she greatly delayed her meeting and has refused to engage those on either side of this issue, it’s clear the only voice Hiding Heidi is willing to listen to Chuck Schumer’s.